Analysis of people’s perception on Barack Obama
The first African American president of the United States, Barack Obama, was re-elected as the president in 2013. Obama defeated Mitt Romney in the November’2012 elections and took oath as the president on 20 January’2013. Since then, the sentiments of not only the US citizens but people all over the world have kept on fluctuating with respect to Obama. Some feel that he is a capable leader while others oppose him as well as his policies such as Obamacare. So let’s understand the public sentiment on Barack Obama on social media.
“What are the sentiments of masses on Barack Obama and what do people think about Obama care”?
Here are the key findings of the people’s perception based on the sentiment analysis performed using EaseSocial:
• If a few reports are to be believed, the US deficit has decreased many times, (which in no way is a small achievement) but despite this, the overall sentiment towards Barack Obama is negative.
Noise analysis performed by EaseSocial:
• EaseSocial defines Noise as the number of time a particular keyword has been mentioned in Social Media, “more the mentions more the noise.”
EaseSocial monitored social media responses around Barack Obama in all the major social media networks and found:
• Analysis of social networks clearly showed that users on Facebook and GooglePlus topped the charts when it came to posting about the US president. Twitter and Yahoo users were also active and posted over 400 posts each about Obama during the previous few days.
Preview of user comments found by EaseSocial :
Here are some comments posted across social media networks, EaseSocial shows both the comments as well as the sentiment of the comments: (Every comment has a bar below it, which we call the Sentiment Bar. Longer Green Bar means more Positive sentiments while longer Red Bar means more Negative sentiments)
How posts on Barack Obama were trending across Social Media:
As can be seen from the analysis below, the interest of Twitter users about Obama, peaked around 25th December while Facebook users were more active about Obama before 24th December.
Who are the Social media Influencers with respect to Barack Obama?
We call those accounts social media influencers, whose posts have gained the maximum popularity across social media. Popularity is represented in terms of likes, shares and retweets.
How Sentiment analysis can be beneficial to brands:
• Engaging your audience on social media is a herculean task. Your target audience may or may not be interested in you postings, blogs and other uploads across social media. Trending topics are always helpful but which of those can actually help you to engage your target audiences is always a tough ask. So, how do you know if your target audience would actually like what you have to say? Well, the simple answer is: Do a sentiment analysis on the trending topics using Ease Social and find out the response on various social media networks.
• EaseSocial also helps you to review the popularity of your previous posts, hourly and daily noise, the social media network which is enabling the maximum penetration to your brands posts and many more helpful statistics.
• Suppose, if a brand wants to understand the public sentiment in US, then it should do a quick sentiment analysis about the president himself and understand the public sentiment in general. If the public sentiment is positive then it may be a good time to invest in the country or to come up with engaging marketing campaigns. Hence, EaseSocial can be a powerful medium that simplifies marketing research.
• Sentiment Analysis also provides an opportunity for failing brands to understand where they are lagging and what is it that they need to improve.
You can also download this report from the link given below. Hundreds of users are using Social media sentiment analysis to gain useful insights. Generate your own sentiment analysis reports using EaseSocial. Sign up for EaseSocial today and experience the power of social media.