Analysis of people’s perception on Breaking Bad
Which is your favourite cine drama television series? If you ask this question to 10 persons, 7 out of those will say out the word “Breaking Bad”. A chemistry teacher who starts producing and selling methamphetamine is certainly not a story that is heard of. But what made the show popular is still a mystery, whether it was the brilliant acting from Bryan Cranston or the skillful direction from Vince Gilligan, the show has gained massive popularity around the world. Now that the show has ended, it would be interesting to know the reactions of fans about the same.
“What are the sentiments of masses on Breaking Bad”?
Here are the key findings of the people’s perception based on the sentiment analysis performed using EaseSocial:
• No surprises here. Over 83% posts which were made about this American television series were positive. While only 8% posts were negative about the show.
Noise analysis performed by EaseSocial:
• EaseSocial defines Noise as the number of time a particular keyword has been mentioned in Social Media, “more the mentions more the noise.”
EaseSocial monitored social media responses around Breaking Bad in all the major social media networks and found:
• Analysis of social networks clearly showed that users on Yahoo, Twitter, and GooglePlus were the most active. Surprisingly, Facebook users were not much active with respect to the show.
Preview of user comments found by EaseSocial :
Here are some comments posted across social media networks, EaseSocial shows both the comments as well as the sentiment of the comments: (Every comment has a bar below it, which we call the Sentiment Bar. Longer Green Bar means more Positive sentiments while longer Red Bar means more Negative sentiments)
How posts on Breaking Bad were trending across Social Media:
As can be seen from the analysis below, Breaking Bad seems to be getting popular towards the end of the Year. The maximum noise about the show was in January when it was rocking the TRP charts, but it has since then again picked up some noise on social media during the last few days of December.
Who are the Social media Influencers with respect to Breaking Bad?
We call those accounts social media influencers, whose posts have gained the maximum popularity across social media. Popularity is represented in terms of likes, shares and retweets.
How Sentiment analysis can be beneficial to brands:
• Engaging your audience on social media is a herculean task. Your target audience may or may not be interested in you postings, blogs and other uploads across social media. Trending topics are always helpful but which of those can actually help you to engage your target audiences is always a tough ask. So, how do you know if your target audience would actually like what you have to say? Well, the simple answer is: Do a sentiment analysis on the trending topics using Ease Social and find out the response on various social media networks.
• EaseSocial also helps you to review the popularity of your previous posts, hourly and daily noise, the social media network which is enabling the maximum penetration to your brands posts and many more helpful statistics.
• Suppose, if a brand wants to associate with Bryan Cranston, then it should do a quick sentiment analysis about them and understand the public sentiment towards him. If the sentiment is positive then it will be extremely beneficial to associate with him. Hence, EaseSocial can be a powerful medium that simplifies marketing research.
• Sentiment Analysis also provides an opportunity for failing brands to understand where they are lagging and what is it that they need to improve.
You can also download this report from the link given below. Hundreds of users are using Social media sentiment analysis to gain useful insights. Generate your own sentiment analysis reports using EaseSocial. Sign up for EaseSocial today and experience the power of social media.